EveryThing Eminem
* Thank -You for Comming Back xoxo *

EVERY-THING THAT IS EMINEM AND ONLY EMINEM ......( please note we do not post pictures off Eminem kids if you do they will be taken down thank u xoxo)
EveryThing Eminem
* Thank -You for Comming Back xoxo *

EVERY-THING THAT IS EMINEM AND ONLY EMINEM ......( please note we do not post pictures off Eminem kids if you do they will be taken down thank u xoxo)
EveryThing Eminem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything That is Eminem

HomeLatest imagesRegister

Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Haylie~
Admin
~Haylie~

Female Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg   Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:40 pm

iron94 wrote:
r.i.p. till ı collapse is one of my favorites Sad

My too R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/EminemsNo1fans//tp://shadys
iron94

iron94

Female Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg   Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 am

r.i.p. till ı collapse is one of my favorites Sad
Back to top Go down
s-e-x-y

s-e-x-y

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg   Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 am

Nathaniel “Nate Dogg” Hale’s untimely death has created a wide reaching shift in the hip hop community as the G-Funk singer’s impact was greater than anyone could imagine. His passing deeply affected one of hip hop’s brightest stars today in Eminem and the Detroit rapper spoke about Nate Dogg in humble reverence of his talent.

In a statement released to E! Online, Eminem mourned the loss of Nate Dogg and showed massive amounts of appreciation for the singer. “Nate's voice in music will never be replaced,” said Slim Shady. “He helped create the blueprint for West Coast hip-hop, and I was one of the lucky people who had the privilege to work with him and the honor to have him as a friend. Nate will be sorely missed. My condolences and prayers go out to his family and loved ones."

Em and Nate Dogg have collaborated several times over the course of their careers, most notably on "Till I Collapse” featuring 50 Cent. Nate Dogg’s impressive and consistent resume stretches back all way to 1994, when the crooner lent his soulful vocals to 2Pac’s “How Long Will They Mourn Me?” track.

Over the course of his 19-year long career, Nate Dogg has worked with west coast legends DJ Quik and E-40 as well as R&B greats Brian McKnight and Charlie Wilson. Nate’s most frequent collaborators were longtime friends Warren G and Snoop Dogg, who formed the rap trio 213 before amicably breaking off to pursue their solo careers.

Tags DJ Quik, E-40, Eminem, Nate Dogg, snoop dogg
Back to top Go down
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/EminemsNo1fans/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg   Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminem Mourns The Loss Of Nate Dogg
Page 1 of 1