EveryThing Eminem
* Thank -You for Comming Back xoxo *

EVERY-THING THAT IS EMINEM AND ONLY EMINEM ......( please note we do not post pictures off Eminem kids if you do they will be taken down thank u xoxo)
EveryThing Eminem
* Thank -You for Comming Back xoxo *

EVERY-THING THAT IS EMINEM AND ONLY EMINEM ......( please note we do not post pictures off Eminem kids if you do they will be taken down thank u xoxo)
EveryThing Eminem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everything That is Eminem

HomeLatest imagesRegister

V Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxoTHEmiz-CHICKxoxo

xoxoTHEmiz-CHICKxoxo

Female Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-10-17

V Festival  Empty
PostSubject: V Festival    V Festival  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 am

Eminem joined by Rihanna onstage at V Festival - video

The rapper closes day one of the Weston Park bash

Eminem was joined onstage by Rihanna during his headline slot at V Festival's Weston Park on Saturday night (Aug 20).

The pop singer, who had played on the Virgin Media Stage shortly beforehand, returned to the stage wearing a black leather dress, teaming up with Eminem to perform their single 2010 'Love The Way You Lie'.

Earlier on in his set, the rapper played 'Cleaning Out My Closet', asking the crowd: "How many people in the crowd tonight have had beef with their parents?" Eminem's set also included older hits like 'The Way I Am', 'Stan' and a medley featuring 'My Name Is', 'The Real Slim Shady' and 'Without Me', as the tracks' promo videos played on the big screen behind the band.

Following the set, fans had nothing but glowing reviews to share with NME.

"I thought it was really fantastic," said Rachel Burton, 26. "The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic, and everyone seemed to get on with everyone. He got everyone going."

Ian Wynne, 28, told NME that it was "absolutely amazing. He's the best performer. I saw D12 this morning, but Eminem's an absolute legend. Loook at how many people turned up to see him tonight. It was brilliant. I loved it."

"It was epic. I stood there for nine hours to get to the front, and it was so worth it," shared Ciara Brown, 19. "My life is now complete. I nearly caught his towel, but the guy next to me got it." Meanwhile, her friend Ryan Sharples, 23 added that it was "the best moment of my life ever."

You can watch rough and ready fan footage of Eminem and Rihanna's V Festival hook-up, courtesy of TomHarrison100, by scrolling down to the video embed below.

Eminem played:
'Won't Back Down'
'3 A.M.'
'Square Dance'
'W.T.P.'
'Kill You'
'No Love'
'So Bad'
'Cleaning Out My Closet'
'The Way I Am'
'Fight Music'
'Purple Pills'
'Fast Lane'
'Lighters'
'Airplanes'
'Stan'
'Sing For The Moment'
'Toy Soldiers'
'Forever'
'Space Bound'
'Till I Collapse'
'Cinderella Man'
'Love The Way You Lie'
'I Need A Doctor'
'My Name Is' / 'The Real Slim Shady' / 'Without Me'
'Not Afraid'
'Lose Yourself'

videos of backstage, the tour bus, the crowd etc https://www.facebook.com/LuisResto?sk=wall
Back to top Go down
http://www.igg.com/

V Festival
Page 1 of 1